Frequently Asked Questions
Tender Care is a family-owned Australian company specialising in the
care and treatment of loved ones in the comfort and privacy of
their own home.
To discuss your care needs please submit your details via our contact form or call us on 02 9362 3434 and one of our qualified nurses will be in contact to arrange a complimentary assessment.
What does Tender Care do?
"Tender Care" is our compassion, it drives us to provide meaningful support to families struggling with illness.
- We alleviate suffering
- Provide one to one nursing care at home and in hospital
- Provide Health Care Professionals to suit your needs
What services does Tender Care provide?
- Disability Care
- Post Injury Care
- Personal Care
- Chronic Disease Care
- Respite Care
- Palliative Care
- Aged and Elderly Care
- Dementia Care
- Post-Operative Care Including Plastic Surgery
- Post-Hospital Care
- Assistance For New Mothers
- 24 Hour Care
What area's do Tender Care service?
- Sydney metropolitan area
- Regional care
- Overseas care can be arranged. Please call us to discuss your needs further.
Why would someone need Tender Care services?
- To remain in the comfort of their own home
- To have nursing care that allows independence and dignity
- Rehabilitation support
- Peace of mind when in hospital - pre and post operatively
- Assisting through the diagnostic process
- Assist with patient transfers
- Support through serious illness
- Support through transient illness to wellbeing